Health, Safety and Environment (Quality & Safety)
The Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) is a priority for Al Sahraa Group. The Group’s policy is to carry out its activities in a good manner, which ensures the highest concern for the health and safety of its employees and clients during execution of contracts.
We design & develop emergency procedures for Health, Safety and Environment requirements and coordinate with Local Authorities and Emergency Services when necessary.
Our Commitment and Policy
Al Sahraa Group is committed to :
- Pursue the goal of no harm to the health and safety of people, which includes the local communities.
- Protest the environment.
- Develop and use energy resources and materials efficiently to provide Products and services.
- Manage HSE matters with the diligence accorded to other critical business activates.
- Play a leading role in promoting best practice in our industry.
- Promote a proactive HSE culture in which all Al Sahraa employees and contractors share this commitment.
- Provide transparency in the public reporting of our HES performance.
In this way we aim to have an HSE performance we can be proud of, be a good neighbor, contribute to sustainable development and earn the confidence of customers, partners and society at large.
Al Sahraa Group shall:
- Have a systematic approach to HSE management designed to ensure compliance with Abu Dhabi and U.A.E Laws and Regulation and adopted local and international Standards.
- Conduct activities in a manner designed to minimize HSE risk to a level which is as Low As Reasonably Practicable(ALARP)
- Set targets for continuous HSE performance improvement.
- Measure, appraise and report HSE performance.
- Hold appropriately empowered line Management Staff accountable for HSE performance.
- Include HSE competencies and performance in the appraisal and reward of all staff.
- Empower all its employees to take action to reduce HSE risks. Where there is a conflict of priorities, HSE will take precedence.
- Require contractors to manage HSE in line with this Policy.
Al Sahraa Group will implement this policy through a documented Health, Safety and Environmental System and conduct periodic audits to verify compliance.